Are you looking for a leadership position or a way to get more involved in global health on campus?
Join the Global Health Program Reps – Student Advisory Committee!
Application Deadline: Sunday, April 28th, 2019
Recruitment Event: Monday, April 8th from 3:30-5pm in SSB 105
The Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee is charged to advise the Global Health Program on issues related to undergraduate education, including but not limited to courses, curriculum, instruction, student involvement opportunities, research opportunities and student programs. We meet 2-3 times per quarter and represent the Global Health programs at events such as Triton Day and Welcome Week! We also work on Global Health spotlights for the blog and are involved in program event planning.
- Must be a UC San Diego undergraduate
- Must be a UCSD Global Health Major or Minor (declared or plan to be)
- Must have 2.5 GPA
- Preferred 2 Year Term (or longer)
Goals of the GHP Student Reps:
- Promote Global Health Program and activities on campus
- Enhance the Global Health Community at UC San Diego
- Improve access and opportunities for Global Health Students
- Connect with the Global Health Student Body
- Serve as liaisons between students, staff and faculty
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our current reps!