Global Health Degree Audits & Submitting Field Experience Verification
Reading your Degree Audit for the Global Health Major
When pulling up your most recently updated degree audit, select “Run Audit” first, then “Run Declared Programs“. Wait for the program to fully load, then click “View Audit” on the right side of the table.
Your college academic advisor can assist you in interpreting the college and university areas of your degree audit. Your major advisor can only assist you in interpreting the major related portion of your degree audit.
How to Read Your Audit:
- Requirements with a green box have been met.
- Requirements with a blue box are a work in progress (means that you are currently enrolled in the course and it is not yet complete).
- Requirements with a red box have not been met and will state “NEEDS: 1 Course” with courses that will fill the requirement underneath.
- ex: “COURSES: HILD 30 GLBH 20”
- Section 1 lists Departmental requirements for your declared major or majors.
- Section 2 lists College requirements or Optional minor if declared.
- Section 3 lists optional minor if declared.
- Section 4 lists University requirements for degree completion.
Now that you know how to read you degree audit, please check your Global Health requirements (first section of audit) to see that everything is counting correctly.
Field Experience Requirement
Your Field Experience will not show as complete until you have submitted your letter of verification to the Global Health Program Office. Please submit once you have completed your hours.
If you enroll in a course accepted by petition (*)
If you took a course that is accepted by petition, you will need to use one of the following methods to count the course. Courses that are accepted “by petition”, indicated with an asterisk (*) will not automatically show up on your degree audit.
- Submit Online Petition request to have the course count
- Send message in the VAC: “Please accept _____________, a Global Health Pre-Approved Course, towards _______________ requirements for my Global Health ___________ (Major/Minor).”
If something is not showing on your degree audit, send a message in the VAC to your college (for college reqts, GE’s, DEI) or your major (for major reqts) or your minor (for minor reqts).