Mission Statement: A UC San Diego student-run organization dedicated to representing the undergraduate community of global citizens, as well as to engendering and promoting a spirit of collaboration between UCSD students of varying academic disciplines in the field and practice of compassion and Global Health.
- Complete Membership Application
- Attend GBMs (2 of 3 per quarter)
- Attend at least 2 events during the quarter – earn FLAIR doing so!
- Buy a S4GH shirt ($15) to wear to events (Available @ Meetings)
- Be a part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary community of students and global citizens that are open-minded and dedicated.
- Network: meet like-minded students, UCSD professors and faculty, individuals working to promote health in San Diego and the world
- Peer mentorship: Be a supportive force in other students endeavors
- Attend seminars on Global Health issues
- Involvement in fundraisers, awareness events, promoting GH on campus
- Valuable Information on graduate school and careers in Global Health
- Be a student leader at UCSD and beyond!