Global Health students take coursework across campus with a variety of faculty doing relevant work in the field.
- Dr. Eileen Pitpitan, Social Psychologist – plus tips for success in Global Health and GLBH 181
- Faculty Spotlight: Professor Timothy Mackey (GLBH 160. Global Health Policy)
- History Professor Cathy Gere (HILD 30/HISC 115, 116)
- Meet Dr. Varma, Medical and Cultural Anthropologist
- The Anthropology of Global Health: Interview with Professor Janis Jenkins
- An Interview with History Professor Claire Edington (HILD 30)
- Professor Dredge Kang on changing conditions of people’s lives more broadly